Undergraduate Program Links
- Faculty of Medicine
- University of Toronto's Faculty of Medicine main website.
- The Ontario Medical School Application Service ~ application service for applicants to the six major Ontario medical schools.
- Medical Student Information System ~ an Internet based Registration service for Undergraduate Medical Education (UME) Trainees enrolled or enrolling for training through the U of T Faculty of Medicine and its associated training hospitals. Searchable database for Anesthesia Electives.
- Comprehensive Research Experience for Medical Students ~ a student program for undergraduate medical students to provide an enhanced summer and core curriculum experience in the fundamentals of research.
- The Canadian Resident Matching Service ~ an electronic application service and computer match for entry into postgraduate medical training in Canada.
- The Perioperative Interactive Education (PIE) group ~ a team of medical artists and researchers dedicated to creating visually-based aids for medical teaching.
- Instragram account promoting Anesthesia Education, curated by: Dr. Anita Sarmah, Dr. Cheng Zhou and Abdulkarim Muhaseen on behalf of University of Toronto UME Anesthesia
Ask The Experts
Links to Basic Physiological Concepts