- Sun, N., Campbell, F. (2020). The impetus for recognizing and treating pain in pediatric patients. In R.D. Shah & S. Santhanam (Eds.), Opioid Therapy in Infants, Children, and Adolescents. Springer.
- Sun, N., Agarwal R, Furukawa LK. (2020) Surgery for Craniofacial Malformations. In RA Jaffe (Eds). Anesthesiologist’s Manual of Surgical Procedures 6th Edition (pp. 1597-1628). Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Sun, N. (2019.) Clinical Pediatric Anesthesia. A Case-Based Handbook, 2nd Edition: A Book Review. Canadian Journal of Anesthesia, 66(5), 623-624.
- Golianu, B., Sun, N., Claure, RE., Honkanen, A. (2014) Special Considerations for Latex Allergy (pp. G-1). In R.A. Jaffe &S.I. Samuels et al. (Eds), Anesthesiologist’s Manual of Surgical Procedures 5th Edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Sun, N. (2012). Epiloglotittis. In L.F. Chu & A.J. Fuller (Eds.) Manual of Clinical Anesthesiology (pp. 852-855). Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Sun, N. (2012). Foreign Body Aspiration. In L.F. Chu & A.J. Fuller (Eds.) Manual of Clinical Anesthesiology (pp. 856-858). Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
Dr. Naiyi Sun is a staff anesthesiologist and pain physician at The Hospital for Sick Children. Dr. Sun completed her medical training at Stanford University School of Medicine. She also obtained her anesthesia residency and pediatric anesthesia fellowship training at Stanford University. Her clinical focus is on the management of chronic and transitional pain in children. Dr. Sun is actively involved in pain education of health care professionals. She is the co-lead for the Pediatric Pain ECHO which provides virtual clinics focused on improving the management of acute and chronic pain throughout the province of Ontario. Her research focus include transition of acute to chronic pain and use of opioids for pain treatment in children.