Workshop on Developing Effective Online Modules for CBD Anesthesia
Mar 27, 2017
Who should attend? Any anesthesia Faculty and Residents who are designing e-Learning modules.
530-540pm Introductions and refreshments
540-610pm From theory to practice – Precision eLearning in Anesthesia
610-640pm ABCs of designing effective online e-modules
640-720pm Hands on workshop with opportunity to review eLearning Software, Learning Management Systems for the Department of Anesthesia what you need to know
Following this hands-on workshop, attendees will:
- Understand the underlying principles and theories and evidence supporting effective online module
- Review the anatomy of effective e-modules and pitfalls
- Know what software to use for rapid authoring, design, hosting and integration with the Department’s Learning Management System or other systems
- Receive design templates to use for their e-module creation
- Review how to get scholarly credit for their e-learning designs
REGISTER NOW VIA EMAIL: Send an email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org -- subject = I am registering for the eLearning in Anesthesia Workshop Pt1 (email@example.com)
A HANDS-ON APPROACH-BRING YOUR LAPTOP: You are required to bring a laptop computer or tablet device with wireless capability.
You will receive three resources that will help you properly design online measure the competencies and teaching effectiveness of your blended and online learning instructors:
• Checklist of key competencies.
• Template for designing e-modules for the Department of Anesthesia
• Metrics for measuring e-learning effectiveness